Attorney Michael H. Gilbert
Experienced Firm Partner at Gilbert & Bourke, LLP
Michael Gilbert has been practicing law for
more than thirty years. As a partner at Gilbert & Bourke LLP, Michael has focused tirelessly
on individuals and families who have experienced serious personal injuries
and has helped hundreds of clients receive Social Security Disability
benefits. Michael Gilbert has personally handled hundreds of cases netting
his clients millions of dollars in damages. Michael has always maintained
an aggressive and confident approach while taking on powerful insurance
companies, trucking companies, and government agencies.
Protect your rights with powerful experience.
Contact us online or call (760) 397-5036!
- Bachelor of Arts- UCLA-1974
- J.D.- Whittier College School of Law- 1977
Admitted to Practice
- The California Bar December, 1978
- Federal Court, Central District of California 1978
Memberships and Associations
- Association of Trial Lawyers of America
- Member of Desert Bar Association
- Member of National Organization of Social Security Claimants’ Representatives
- California Applicant’s Attorneys’ Association
- Former Judge Pro Tem for the Municipal Court, Desert Judicial District
Michael Gilbert has established his reputation in the Coachella Valley
as an honest and hardworking advocate of his clients interests. Michael
currently represents a number of doctors groups in the Coachella Valley
which allows him to provide his clients with the most qualified and highly
regarded doctors in the area who always agree to provide medical services
on a lien basis.